Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Announcement Volume

Started by Starkey, December 30, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starkey

I am having trouble trying to turn down the DJ announcement volume. It's fine on a PC but on pro audio it's way too loud. If no announcement volume adjustment, how do you turn off all announcing? Thanks in advance!

Starkey

I found a post from user Barcrest to turn off the voice which worked great. I would still like to know how to adjust the voice volume too if there is a way.

"Rename the TTS folder or delete it."

Barcrest

I think you can set the volume of the voice in windows itself. I just use the build in windows TTS engine so it is controlled by that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

I think it's under accessibility in the control panel in windows 7

Mark Norville

You do not have an accessibility feature in control panel in windows 7.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on January 02, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
You do not have an accessibility feature in control panel in windows 7.

I am sure you do, that has been around since at least XP.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14199/windows-7-setting-speech-option

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

This is control panel windows 7

https://imgur.com/a/AyRqs

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on January 03, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
My bad, Ease of Access.

Pretty much the same thing. I posted a link that pointed to there. Not sure mark read it LOL.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Quote from: Barcrest on January 04, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
Quote from: Gaucho on January 03, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
My bad, Ease of Access.

Pretty much the same thing. I posted a link that pointed to there. Not sure mark read it LOL.

I am following my new years resolutions, no reading just wait till it comes out on DVD.