Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Just Donated

Started by PistolKnight, June 23, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PistolKnight

Hi, Good Morning,
I have just donated $70 can I please have access to download the latest full version please?

Do you think I can set up from scratch and have a working jukebox by this evening? I left it a bit late LOL

Kind regards
David

Mark Norville

Hi David,

Just to give a heads up, that it is the weekend in the UK, Barry sometimes comes on during the weekend, so your account should be upgraded but when is another matter, also the World Cup is on and England playing tomorrow, so it will be like a ghost town up and down England tomorrow.

It is recommended that you do a fresh install, of course installing outside of c:\program files or any other windows directory, and keep in the main root folder, so something such as c:\Jukebox, run everything as admin, install, program, config10 etc etc.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

PistolKnight

Thanks for the reply Mark, I too am in the UK. I have the demo installed on an older i5 touch screen laptop but purchasing for a new bigger & better spec i7 touch screen laptop I've acquired. If I can get the latest full version installed today that would be great if not we will party tonight using the demo on the old machine. LOL (we have an anniversary party this evening in our garden bar so I have plenty of chores to get on with)

Come On England!