Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Jump to letter Bug

Started by sparkie15, January 28, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkie15

I'm back after a day formatting pc and reinstalling windows.  Reinstalled jukebox software all Videos and thought I was good to go.  Running v10.1.6 and when I press jump to a letter it always goes to w and stays there all the time no matter what letter is pressed also after pressing random it wont go back to video 28 page selection after nor will it go up or down.  Tried basic touch genie skin and others.  Running in admin mode also..Installed on C
Is it known bug or is something set up wrong.   Anyone come across this issue..  I don't have any mp3 folders on my jukey any more just mp4's all in separate folder with album art which all shows correctly and the search work fine too.
Cheers

Mark Norville

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

Ive sorted it now just gave up on windows 7 and installed 10.  Installed software and all is spot on so much faster on interface too with 10 better optimised.. Everything works also genre and year and artist work as should.  Pulling the plug from internet and will update via usb so windows cant screw it up with their updates.  I think that was the initial error..