Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

strangs behavior DB ( demo v10 )

Started by Jukeman1946, February 02, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukeman1946

Hello All, i am new on here and on the software, i am not from an Englisch country so excuse me if i make mistakes in writing.
When i was finding my way in the v10 demo ( in the root of c\ everithing with adm. rights ) there something strange was happening, maybe someone in here could shine an light on it before i instal the final version.

I was generating the dB and in the main time reading on the forum, my small covers get corrupted, en there where parts of de text i was reading from de forum on it.

There are 450 albums and 6500 tittle's in there,but 40 of them show up without the artist name (  nothing there ), when i push update DB that get corrected.

When i make chanches and update the DB, not everything get updated.( some files maybe stay in various artist, en so on )'
Part of that i think is that the DB is not reading albumartist tag on mp4a( mpeg aac1 ), so its on various artists .

I have name swap in config Not tickt, on the album page it is as in the tag ( The Go Getters ), but on the title page it is ( Go Gettters, The ) why is that, and where to change.

I hope to get some anwers to get thinks working without faults.

With regards, Joop

Mark Norville

Regarding the artwork, yes this has happened to me so you are not alone.

I can't remember on which one of my PCs it happened, but I would see half a picture and then half a spreadsheet picture.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on February 02, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
Regarding the artwork, yes this has happened to me so you are not alone.

I can't remember on which one of my PCs it happened, but I would see half a picture and then half a spreadsheet picture.

It is to do with how i grab the images. There have been better solutions posted.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...