Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V10 album up and down buttons missing

Started by keech, February 18, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keech

Hey hopefully this is a simply fix, but so far I haven't been able to find a solution on the forum.

I have recently installed windows 7 and installed the latest etouch software. Only problem is now when I select an album which has more than 10 songs the up and down arrows are missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Keech

Mark Norville

What version of the program are you using and which skin?

Are you running as admin and outside of c:\program files?

I have never heard of this problem before, so I am already baffled.

Regards

Mark

Please remember that it is Sunday today, so any replies might be slow on the forum
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

keech

yeah it is weird, as it has previously been working.

Currently running in C:\E-Touch Jukebox and in admin

Running the latest beta version 10.1.7 and using skin - TouchGeniPattern_V9.0beta(1024x768)

Keech

Mark Norville

Ok, firstly get rid of the beta, unless you are prepard for bugs, and this might be one of them.

Use another skin, I personlly do not like touch genie and would recomend the other skin bundled with it to test.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

keech

okay I have just tried an older V9 with skin - SxxLxxS_PNG_V9.0.04 (1024x768)
and it is still doing the same thing..

hmmmm...

Keech

Mark Norville

Ok I know with version 9.20 that works especially with slxx skin.

Is it just one album that you are using or does it do it on all compliation albums?

keech

It is on all compilation albums...

Maybe I'll give version 9.20 a crack and see how it goes..

Keech

Mark Norville

I am just updating my system, so I can have a look, I am on 9.0.24 I have not used it for a while so shall be a while as I have been moving things around to accomodate hard drives going down on me.

Shall be back in a while

keech

nope just tried 9.21 and still the same thing...

just went into the error log, and the below has come up;

#2018-02-18 21:37:41#,"76","Path not found","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.24","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:37:57#,"76","Path not found","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.24","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:38:05#,"35600","Index out of bounds","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.24","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:53:33#,"76","Path not found","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.21","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:53:39#,"35600","Index out of bounds","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.21","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:56:23#,"76","Path not found","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.21","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"
#2018-02-18 21:56:30#,"35600","Index out of bounds","Form1","Form_Load","E-Touch v9.0.21","Jukebox","JUKEBOX-PC"

Mark Norville

The error codes look standard for etouch, I would not worry about those.

keech

If that is the case i have no idea then.....  ;)

Mark Norville

I am still updating my database so might be about 20 mins or so, but I know I have not had this problem before. How long have you had this problem for? How long have you been using the beta version for?

keech

I have been using e-touch for about 2-3 years now (it has always been perfect - great software), and every now and then I update it to the latest version. I think I changed over 10.1.7 about a week ago.

To be honest normally I use the search function so I only realised today that the buttons were missing.

Keech

Mark Norville

It sounds as if possibly it is a bug, I am not on version 10 so I cannot test it like I used to. If version 9 is not working for you either, something is wrong on your system somewhere, as version 9 should be almost pefect. I am still updating but shall give it a go now, see if I can get an album to load.

Mark Norville

I have finished updating albums, I just tried it and all fine my end, I have up and down and over 30 songs in the directory such as now thats what I call music 13 etc.

I think that possibly the beta might have ruined your settings so it might mean a regedit job or google revo unistaller and give that a go, and get rid of everything etouch and then start again.

Barry might be able to answer proper, but as it is Sunday, he may or may not be on.

Regards

Mark