Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Couple of questions before buying.

Started by gueromemphis45, February 08, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

I am glad that you are sort of saying what I wanted to, but last night I had to refrain myself from editing my reply to him.

He probaly is a JAFA a term I have not used for a while, but their mannerisms are often the same.

In his World, I am pretty sure, that the sun revolves around him, however, back to reality, we are the ones circling the sun.

God I hate biting my tongue lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

gueromemphis45

I wa not going to reply anymore but well since i got something to say i will reply first. No ofence Mark but your help tips are just BS

You said and i quote "Now That's What I Call Music 98 35 tracks is acceptable

My compliaton 200 tracks is not acceptable, it will struggle"

So what should i do with my tons of albums compilations? crate multiple albums so etouch woul work nice?

and you said "The latest etouch has come along way since version 5, as I say I brought version 9, which had a lot of bugs, but the bugs were then mainly fixed.

As take that sung, a little patience. If you have had your hard drive in that PC for years, a fresh install and possibly a SSD hard drive would be the way to go."

Telling people to buy an ssd its just dumb, dont you think i woul want that to happen, but prices are way to expensive this days.

So to be honest i dont see why the developer would instead fix things up instead of thinking V10 its the best  out there when its not, v5 would run just fine with my tons of compilations and i got all kinds of tracks they all seem to work just fine on v5. The only reason i wanted v10 was for the skins, but i downloaded  a couple of skins out from the internet and converted them to v5, they dont look 100 porcent original but im happy with the outcome. the skintool was a bit hard to understand but once you get the hang of it its fairly easy to use. NOw ill keep my out in this forum from time to time to see if v10 ever gets fixed. If that ever happens ill happyli contribute with this software. In the meantime have a good day and hope for the best.

jukejohn

that's far to much mark

not good for the forum when folk take a look around and see foul language like that
will scare new members of not great advertising for Barry either

Barcrest

Hopefully we will have a new demo out that will fix your issues sometime in the near future.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

The idiot is not interested in buying or having help, he wants everyone to bend over backwards for him. The responses he has given shows that he does not expect the program to work for him, but he wants the program to change for him.

Hence me losing my temper with another idiot such as this, he has not been the first one, and sadly will not be the last, both myself and Barry tried helping him, but no that was still not good enough for him.

The bloke is a troll, and probaly not interested in purchasing.

Apart from that, yes I had to blow off some steam on him, as said earlier, he thinks that everything revolves around him, and we do not need people such as him in our happy community.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

gueromemphis45

You got it all wrong mark, and  need anger management clases. I do expect to buy a software only if is compatible with my hardware and as i looked at it, it does not make sence that an older version would work better than the  newer version, ill still be willing to pay for it, untill bugs or compatybilitis are solved.

Mark Norville

Although you are not worth answering.

The program runs on PC computers, what are you running a ZX Spectrum? Did your Mummy buy you a puter for Christmas, and you have only learned how to turn it on?

You cannot except help when offered, and God forbid, you cannot even understand that if you brought version 5 from your friend, your technology is probaly very old to say the least.

I can run etouch on a intel pentium d cpu 3.40 ghz, 4 gig of ram with 3.5 useable 64bit and windows 7.

I have no problems at all, even with God knows how many albums.

So maybe you should start looking at the man in the mirror and asking him to change his way.

You are a joke.

As for anger management, I only get angry at idiots such as yourself,