Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

NEW USER

Started by johnny Williams, July 31, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny Williams

would I be best with the 35 or 70 dollars subscription? what is the major difference .I would like to update from the demo version, how would I go about this? Any help for a new user would be much appreciated. Johnny

Mark Norville

Welcome to the forum,

Just to point out that it is not wise to use your email address as a nickname, just incase email harvesters come by, which happens on all forums.

The difference between the versions is thus

$35

Version specific so you would be paying for version 10, but you can also download older versions as well if you so wish
Only a few free skins available for this fee, the rest are higher subscription

$70

Lifetime upgrades and not just for one version
More available skins now and in the future, if someone skins and releases as premium only

It really is up to you, as it is your money, you can always upgrade your membership in the future if you so wish. Doing it this way, makes your money more safe, just incase Barry dies tomorrow God forbid, but obviously that is a worse case scenario.

If you do not like the free skins, then it of course makes more sense to pay for these extra skins, even though you are not really paying the skinners, but we upload for free use to premium members.

If you do like the free skin, I know that there are two bundled, I like one, but not the other. If you are fine with that, then $35 and waiting until a new version comes out and then upgrading.

If you can learn how to use the skin tool, then making a skin is easy enough with a bit of struggle to start with, and you can make your own, specific to your own needs.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

johnny Williams

Thanks Mark,

Yep will take me some time to get used the forum setup. I think I will go for the 35$ Fee!! Is there a expire date on the subscription?

Once I update, do I need to delete the demo version and install the FULL VERSION or is there a upgrade section? will I have full access to video, karaoke functions etc?

Kind Regards

Johnny

Mark Norville

No the subscription is for life, and for the life of version 10, so any new updates you can download automatically.

There are some bugs in the latest beta version so do not use that as a complete set up, use 1.6 instead.

Yes you need to get rid of the demo version.

Yes you will have full access to video, karaoke etc, everything like that is included in the demo, it is just time limited.

Once you have paid for the subscription, Barry will update your account at some point, this usually happens in less than a day, but he is on UK time, so if you are in the states, or Australia etc, you will have to wait due to different time zones.

You will then be able to see the version releases in the forum, as new access will be open to you. The only thing that will not be open if you go for the $35 option, is the premium skins.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

johnny Williams

Great, I've opted for the full version with skins, I am neighbours with Barry so shouldn't be too bad. looking forward to the new setup and configuring the juke box over the coming weeks.

Cheers for the support

Johnny

Mark Norville

No probs, you totally ignored my advice anyway, and went for the more expensive option lol

I'm a still good salesman, wish I was on commission lol

Regards

Mark

Arsenox

It is not a bad idea that we will help each other in finding more information.

ทางเข้า sbobet

Norman Marshall

you only need to ask.....someone will answer
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen