Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

CANT CLICK ARROWS TO ADVANCE TO NEXT OR PREVIOUS

Started by johnny Williams, August 16, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny Williams

i am using the Touch Elements skin. When i close the application and open it again, the skin reverts back to the default even though i have clicked the save option. On the main page, when i click through the arrow and i get to set 8, the arrows stop working, i cant go back or forward anymore and the set never goes past 8, 8/50. All the other buttons work fine and i can click in and out of albums on the screen and also search any songs quite quickly so i don't think its latency issues, the A-Z also stops working.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Johnny 

Barcrest

Are you running the programs as administrator? Right click properties and under compatibility set it to run as administrator. You need to do this to the config and the main e-touch exe's.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

johnny Williams

Changed this to automatically run as administrator in properties. Is this a typical issue or bug?

Mark Norville

You need to run the program as admin as standard, this is down to windows not particually liking visual basic programs, even though it is a micro greed programming language.

The dll's and other extensions, can often give false positives as a virus, hence having to require admin privileges.

It is like why you should never install a lot of programs into the program files directory, and always install outside of it, just in case it cases corruption, with any dll files.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

johnny Williams

Just tried it now, all perfect guys cheers for the support, as usual!!!

Johnny