Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Can not log into my orginal Account

Started by jeff_rae, August 21, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff_rae

Hi I changed the email address on my UserID jeffrae to my new email and I have no access to my old email server

It cam can up with a validation email sent but it has not appeared in my mail box (I checked the Junkmail as well)
tried to login to etouch and it had message awaiting validation. I pressed the link to resend email but it still has not shown up in my email.

Tried to register a new user with my new email and got the message User with that email already exists.

Can you help   This account is linked to my outlook account emails sent there will get to me

Thanks Jeff Rae

Jeffrae is the membership i am trying to get back into  (I know the password)

Mark Norville

Hi Jeff,

A while ago, the etouch server went down and some information was lost. A lot was recovered but some data was missing for good.

It is now 11am in the UK, Barry shall be floating about either today or later on in the evening, so just need to give him a bit of time.

He will then restore your account.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jeff_rae

Thanks  I have down loaded THe latest etouch and it now ask for a key

That is when I tried to change my old email

Can Wait

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jeffrae

jeffrae

Can I get a copy of Key Data Sent to me. Have gone thru my emails and Can not find it . It may have been sent to the old email address that I can't access any longer.

Thanks Jeff

jeffrae

Hi.  Have found my Key Just needed to look   Forum - My Messages

Will it matter That I have changed the Email address on the Forum

Thanks jeff