Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Trimming Most Played File

Started by Gaucho, October 23, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: BeefSupreme on July 06, 2021, 08:27:04 AM
new tool is working fine as much as I can test. I havent a history longer than a day while as im still setting everything up. But it does clear all & I dont have to click/delete/repeat any longer. So that is already a win for me.

Nice, I will get that rolled into the next full build.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

BeefSupreme

Is there any way to add a function to this to also Clear "Hot Hits/Most Played"? I notice that I have listings in there from testing that relate to deleted media that result in dead linking.
Deleting the most_played .dat has the desired outcome for removing the dead entries, but upon generating a new file, auto adds new entries. If it could work the same as the new delete history that would be nice. like a fresh start.
-We can share the women, We can share the wine-

Barcrest

Quote from: BeefSupreme on July 07, 2021, 05:12:32 AM
Is there any way to add a function to this to also Clear "Hot Hits/Most Played"? I notice that I have listings in there from testing that relate to deleted media that result in dead linking.
Deleting the most_played .dat has the desired outcome for removing the dead entries, but upon generating a new file, auto adds new entries. If it could work the same as the new delete history that would be nice. like a fresh start.

Hot hits is created from the history. If the songs are removed from the history and the most played.dat is removed it will be created on start up using the history. So if you are still seeing them in the hot hits they must still be in the history.

Jukebox Stats...

BeefSupreme

It is working the way you say. After clearing history, but before opening ET you have to delete most_played.DAT. Would be nice to have a button in History editor so no need to open a directory/ manual delete.
-We can share the women, We can share the wine-

Barcrest

Quote from: BeefSupreme on July 07, 2021, 07:12:27 PM
It is working the way you say. After clearing history, but before opening ET you have to delete most_played.DAT. Would be nice to have a button in History editor so no need to open a directory/ manual delete.

I should make it delete that file if any changes are made, I will do this for the next version of it. Only just got back from Blackpool so it will be later this week I will make the change.

Jukebox Stats...