Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Two issues need help please

Started by kiwimex, November 08, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwimex

Hi there Im trying to get rid of the voice intro for each track,,, been searching for a solution and can't find one for the life of me. My 2nd issue is Im trying to get rid of the wavy line (equaliser) when a track is playing so it will show album art. I had this set up before but cant remember how I did it.

TIA

Cheers

Steve

kevinlpowercom

Delete the TTS files in your etouch folder to get rid of the voice.  In appearance settings under options, check hide vis on single screen and uncheck use vis on audio.

kiwimex

Thanks for the reply, thats all good but I still show no image when on now playing its just a blank screen with an album cover at the bottom left and right! previously I had when a track was playing album art form the artist showed up on the screen.....still trying to get it to work again

Mark Norville

Etouch uses window media player as it's visualisation.

You need to load windows media player and change the visual in there.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

kiwimex

Hi Mark yes I tired that and changed it too album art but still no joy

Mark Norville

Are you running everything as admin?

As soon as you make the change in windows media player, etouch will automatically play the new visuals.

Also what skin are you using and what version of etouch are you running?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

kiwimex

Running version 10, as admin and the skin is SxxLxxS_PNGV9.0.04,

I just re installed Version 10 and started fresh, still same result, But I have noticed that no information is in BIO's like I had previously and I did do the Grab AudioDb etc in the config....Am i missing something?

Barcrest

Switch it to dual screen mode and the vis will move to the second screen. Is this what you wanted?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...