Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

v10 beta, stuck on "Generating...audio"

Started by jkimwhat, October 14, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkimwhat

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I'm running on Windows 7, installed e-touch on the root of C, ran the application as administrator, even tried running the config as administrator. I have zero music (want to just run spotify). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling too after I read that I needed to install out of program files directory.

No matter what I do, it doesn't get past "Generating...audio". I have tried in advance mode too. Error log shows "invalid property value, form 1, generate_DB".

Any help is appreciated it!

Thank you!

Mark Norville

You need music you cannot use Spotify with it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jkimwhat

Yup, realized that after donating $70  :tommy

Although, I am testing out the youtube dl. Just kinda sucks it requires to the download.

Mark Norville

Why not just have a music folder? It is what us mere mortals use lol

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Make sure you are running all .exe files as administrator. This might be the issue you are also having with your key.

Right click the exe and select properties and under the compatibility tab set to always run as administrator.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...