Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

MY E-TOUCH PAGE DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THE Z KEY

Started by wwwombat, January 23, 2019, 03:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwwombat

Hi Barry,

I don't usually use the MY E-TOUCH function and most of my users, admittedly suitably lushed up when they use the jukebox, wouldn't figure out what to do with it anyway. So I usually run with that option off.

I just had a little peek at it today and noticed a few quick things that may be bugs though. After logging in I set a PIN and tried clicking on some areas/buttons.
  • When clicking on the email address, it just so happens I have one email address I'd use for this that ends in .biz - turns out that seemingly all other virtual keys work but the Z doesn't appear to. Seems this page uses a different virtual keyboard popup to that used elsewhere within E-Touch since there's a few extra (@_-) keys on it.

• I think the underscore (_) may work but it looks like it displays as a space on the top line full address, but as an underscore on whatever the partial line (the bit after the @) is that displays below it. I'll have to setup an email address with an underscore in it assuming some further function sends something to me when I'm connected to the net (although my 'live' jukebox usually isn't connected to the internet anyway - but my 'test' laptop may usually be)

• On the other side of this line, there's a "ENTER D.O.B.". No sure what the intended use or display of this would be but, seemingly no matter where I clicked on that area, it didn't seem to do anything. I assume it should allow me to enter one.

Barcrest

The D.O.B is for giving free credits on someones birthday should you wish to do so. The others might be bugs or might be skinning errors.

This section is really set up for using with credits so users can store credits or be allocated free credits for birthdays and the such. I will take a look and see if the errors are skin related (This feature sort of got abandoned as aside from the inital request for it nobody used it so there might well be bugs).
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...