Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Swipe Animations Again...

Started by Risim, February 17, 2019, 06:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Barry can you add a vertical swipe on the tracklisting page? (for the tracks ofcousre)  I just ask because I have seen costumers trying to swipe up and down the tracks.

Another thing I have my continuous scroll prefect but I have my skin with the genre page always shown and the animations doesnt look good.  Is ther a way I can turn it off for that page?

Barcrest

You should be able to specify which pages use animations and which ones don't. What are the issues with the animations on the genre screen?

You should be able to swipe on the track listing screen but there isn't any animation, has this broken?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on February 19, 2019, 12:02:39 PM
You should be able to specify which pages use animations and which ones don't. What are the issues with the animations on the genre screen?

You should be able to swipe on the track listing screen but there isn't any animation, has this broken?

I meant the continuos scroll on the swip settings.  I finnaly fount the magic number and it runs perfectly on the album page.  but I havre the filter page always shown and it look buggy.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on February 19, 2019, 11:15:08 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on February 19, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

I meant the continuos scroll on the swip settings.  I finnaly fount the magic number and it runs perfectly on the album page.  but I havre the filter page always shown and it look buggy.

I will take a look how that works on the genre page for you but you should be able to turn it off on that page.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

great ty.  All I have checked in the animation page is enable swipe animation and I selected continuous scroll.
:beer