Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Econfig not showing albums loaded

Started by Beerwolf, March 13, 2019, 07:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerwolf

Hi Guys,
issues on ver 10.1.8.
  I have to edit artist name on a couple albums. When I go to etouch config (in Admin mode), I get a blank window in the albums loaded section. The albums are loaded. I can run etouch and they all come up. I have reloaded program and regenerated database multiple times. What would cause this?

Mark Norville

One thing I will say is that you need the clear boxes checked
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Beerwolf

One thing I will say is that you need the clear boxes checked

I have tried with and with out the boxes checked. There are over 40,000 songs loaded on the juke . They can be played and everything. Why don't they show up on econfig screen. I have been using this software since ver 6. It has always showed up before.

Barcrest

The should show up there, i am guessing that album count is correct. What happens if you change the DB in the drop down to something other than audio then back to audio?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Beerwolf

Thank you for the response.
To start off I have the econfig to always run as administrator. I regenerated the Audio database with all the generate and all three clear boxes checked. When finished, the albums show up in the albums loaded section. I then closed econfig. When I open it again the albums loaded section is empty again. I start the juke and all albums are there. I close all, then open econfig again. Audio albums loaded was empty. I generated video database. Then switched back to audio and all albums where there. But, when I close econfig and open it again, now both audio and video albums loaded are empty again. I am going to download earlier version to see if it is only this version I have an issue with.

Just a side note. I installed juke and loaded songs in on another computer and everything works correctly. I have gone as far as reloading windows to resolve this with no luck

Barcrest

So is it just on this one computer and it works on another?

If so try installing VB6 SP6 Runtimes on the machine that doesn't seem to work.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=24417
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Jukeman1946

That is a strange phenomenon, but to only change names, the tags will also have to be adjusted. So adjust everything in the storage location with the tag program and then create a new database.