Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

More Tracks in search

Started by Mcbrine, May 03, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcbrine

Hi is there a way to get more tracks in the search results. Currently depending on the skin i can get between 8 and 11 tracks. As you can imagine something like the now thats what i call music albums can have around 40 tracks. Is there a way to select the album and scroll through the tracks? I have looked through the forum but can't seem to find the answer. Cheers in advance

Mark Norville

Hi,

You have more tracks, or up and down selectors on the skin. The tracks shown at one time is skin related so if a skinner only shows 10 tracks at once, that is all what you see. You just need to press up and down.

It is hard to display more than 10 tracks at certain resolutions. You can alter the skin using the skin tool, and then increase how many tracks are shown at once, but that is a lot of faffing around.

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mcbrine

cheers for the reply.
i found an older post for V9 and i have the same issue that the buttons do not show on the skin.
going to try a re-install and see if that helps. I also found and old post from 2017 about getting the karaoke to work. this solution still works on v10.

Mark Norville

If you could link to that post, it would be helpful to look at to see what is happening.

You are running everything as admin and outside of c:\program files?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mcbrine

Hi Mark
Yes everything is run in C:\E-Touch folder and run as admin. i am on a win7 system.
getting most things to work slowly lol.
here is the link to the other post http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5631.msg39023#msg39023.
i have the same issue that the buttons are not showing to scroll through the tracks. Doing a re-install now

Mark Norville

God you made me re read all the shit that I posted. I will hate you forever now lol

I am here for a while longer maybe an hour if I can help in some way, even if it is useless advise.

Regards

Mark

Mcbrine

ok did a re-install of E-Touch went through the whole re-build of the database which takes hours because of the amount of music i have, but still i cannot see the buttons on the right of the album listing to scroll the tracks? getting a bit lost now what to try next. any help would be appreciated

Mark Norville

You might not have gone 100% through the registry and deleted everything. You have tried different skins and same results?

The last resort and worse case scenario I tell people is a format.

Regards

Mark

Mcbrine

could you send me the registry keys to remove. Don't really fancy a reformat yet as just got this pc.
Sony Vaio 23" touch screen all in one pc. So not got everything backed up yet. lol

Mark Norville

I do not have etouch set up, and my jukebox PC is in bits at the moment, which I will have a look at tomorrow as I cannot remember what I needed for it, to get it back up and running.

Also I do not think that you can send registry details, it is just a search for etouch I think there should be about 10 to 20 that you have to find.

Each registry is different on PC's it would be the same thing but at different locations.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

Clicking the album covers from the search results should let you go to the album.
Are you doing a full search or just using the quick search results? The quick search results (The ones that appear as you type do not have the more arrows.).
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...