Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8.0.17 Missing graphic on Search Screen

Started by liv42daa, June 26, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liv42daa

I have an old problem, it just did not bother me until now. I have Version 8.0.17 on my home Jukebox and on the search screen, there is 2 blank areas. Ebverything works but it seems that the graphic is missing. But it is the same on all the skins that I have, I use skin Blak_and_Green_GIF_Lifetime_7.0(1024x768). Is this something that might be a quick fix?

Mark Norville

Hi,

Your forum status says newbie rather than subscribed? Did you purchase the software from ebay pre installed or did you purchase from the forum website?

As you are using an old version of the software, the only thing that I can suggest is use the skin tool and try and fix it that way.

However, the new version is 10 so support is pretty thin on the ground because that version is outdated now.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

liv42daa

It probably says Neewbie becasue I posted nothing until now. But I did purchase it and have a Lifetime membership, downloaded originally from this site.

Mark Norville

When Barry see's this then he can look into your account, as soon as he does then you can grab version 10 and see the forum proper.

If you have life time then a lot more skins available for life time members.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

I thought I'd replied to this last night ??? maybe I forgot to press post...

Anyway, this is an old skin for the old v8, it's now v10.

Skins for v8 and earlier no longer load correctly in the current skin tool due to the change from gif's to png's.
As Mark has already suggested, the only way you can sort this is by going to skin tool, assuming it was included with v8 and alter it from there or upgrade to V10 when Barry comes back online and alters your account back to Lifetime.

Barcrest

PM me your details, the email address tied to your account doesn't show up in my list.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...