Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Second Screen for Music Videos not working

Started by Datasavage, September 27, 2019, 03:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datasavage

I have a second screen attached to a wall, a large Flat Screen which I connected as a second screen for the touch screen jukebox. The desktop is extended and it appears to load but nothing ever translates to the second screen. Please advise.

Mark Norville

Always handy when asking for help to give the following information

Windows : What operating system?

Etouch = What version

Etouch skin - Which one

there is more but just woke up so am brain dead
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Datasavage

WIndows version 10
Etouch V10
skin:Blue Neon

Thanks for any assitance. I tried multiple different monitors last night.

Datasavage

Bump if there are people who can help. I don't want to do a complete reinstall.

Barcrest

Make sure in widows display settings that the second screen is set to be the right of the main screen and the tops are aligned.

Are you using the manual settings in e-touch? If so make sure you have the resolution of the skin set in there correctly.

If you have the above 2 things done you should see the music videos appearing on the second screen and vis for audio. You can also turn on the virtual LED scroller and see now playing info etc on the second screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

Ok Finally I don't know why I needed to Manual because I use to use screen 2 option. The issue now is Visualization and some videos are not full screen.

Barcrest

Quote from: Datasavage on October 04, 2019, 01:27:15 PM
Ok Finally I don't know why I needed to Manual because I use to use screen 2 option. The issue now is Visualization and some videos are not full screen.

In what way? Are they full screen in WMP? Have you tried updating your codecs?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

IT seemed to be related to the turning on and off of the Now Playing feature. it has mostly been resolved now. Thanks for your help.