Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Swapping from Media monkey to freebox jukebox

Started by Kahl, January 23, 2020, 10:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahl

Righto - I have played around with freebox jukebox - like it enough to swap to it

A few questions though
1. $35 / $70 / $250 - I am not interested in Coin OP - does the $250 get me anything else that I don't get with the others(Not adverse to paying more if it is value adding)

2.Is there a printable user manual for this which I can download (Old school I know - I do other strange things as well - eg I make phone calls with my phone)

3. I did have this working to send the music video to a second wireless display but it stopped - I assume it stopped because I have had it loaded for too long with out paying(hopefully I get a yes to this)

Note to anyone answering - I have zero knowledge about social media / internet acronyms. If you could see your way clear to refrain from using them it would be appreciated. The alternative will be myself looking even dumber to my children as I request them to decipher.

Thanks in advance for any help

Mark Norville

Hi and welcome,

I shall try and answer your questions as best as I can, Barry can answer them more fully

1) $35 is for version license so in this case version 10. $70 is for lifetime and access to all the skins. $250.00 commercial license

2) Sadly no printable manual I think, I cant remember if there is a text file in the directory

3) The demo is time limited so will reset after a while

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Kahl