Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Zytronic X-Y usb driver

Started by Frank Machin, March 23, 2020, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Machin

oh no it must be the monitor then. because when i plug the box in the pc desktop comes up on the monitor for a few seconds then goes off.

am sure i have everything plugged in correctly.

jukejohn

Sounds like a back light problem maybe

as mark says you need to connect it to a computer

Mark Norville

If it powers on an you see a boot screen but then it goes off, so you see it post.

Post is where it comes online shows you an image such as loading press f9 for bios.

It means that you have a graphics chip or card installed. As if you did not see that then you would not see the post screen.

I would try another cable if you have one, another monitor to make sure nothing wrong with the computer itself.

If all else fails try the drivers and see if that works, but a monitor is a monitor, the drivers are just for touch features. If you do not have the drivers then it should function as a normal monitor.

My brain is dead with the noise I have had today, so I might be missing something, but I honestly do not think that downloading drivers will work.

If you can take your monitor to your friends place, he might be technology minded and have more equipment to try the monitor on.

I test on different PC's before I call something dead. Hopefully he has more than it sounds like you do.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Frank Machin

my mates dell xp pc is working. i have my personal monitor plugged into it.

i installed the zytronic drivers after a small issue unpacking them.

i have tried different leads to the xp pc and the monitor. still posts and goes off.

i cannot get the xp pc to have two displays. so i cannot press F9. because im plugged into only one at a time.

i think this monitor is nacked.

it posts a quick message saying video mode not supported.

jukejohn

Resolution not supported means just that
the monitor needs to be set to 1024x768 or if it's a 17/19-inch monitor set at 1280x1024

if you can't set the resolution it will need a fresh windows installation to find the resolution automatically so do a installation of Windows 7
as XP doesn't do a auto resolution on a fresh install but you could manually set the resolution on XP

then you will see the screen/windows