News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Time before receiving my software after donation.

Started by Celebs, June 29, 2020, 03:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celebs

How long does it typically take to receive your etouch jukebox software after donating? I just want to make sure I didn't miss something in the process. Thanks, looking forward to using the full version!

Mark Norville

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, it depends upon how busy Barry is. It should really be within the day, but obviously at the moment with the current covid situation Barry might have something to do, such as his family.

I would say less than 24 hours, if he has not upgraded you within that time, then I can send him a message.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Celebs

Sadly, I've still not received anything. Any help is greatly appreciated. I can send my transaction number if need be.

Barcrest

Upgraded, sorry I was waiting for a replacement keyboard. It still hasn't come but i found a spare, issue is it doesn't have an i key only 2 o keys for some reason.

Details sent via PM on here, sorry for the delay.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Celebs

Thank you, getting a 403 error when trying to download the newest release.

Mark Norville

Two secs I shall try it and see what happens

Yeah same for me, I went back a few versions and all the same error.

Well what did you expect pay for it and get working software? lol

I shall try and message Barry.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Celebs

I appreciate the help. It's funny, if I didn't have free time right now, it would probably be available.

Mark Norville

Hopefully Barry sees my message and helps you out soon. I shall send him a message on here as well, I sent him a message on discord just incase he was on.

Celebs

Hopefully it's just because of his keyboard troubles and nothing more.

Mark Norville

Barry is a good bloke, so you will be ok EVENTUALLY (taps fingers waiting for Barry)

I have sent him two messages for you, one on here and the other on discord. Hang on I will send him an email as well.

Sorry that you are having a bad time so far, it is not normally like this, so I can only apologise and hopefully reassure you.

Sadly at the moment with the current situation we do not know what is happening in anyone's life at the moment.

I think it might be because the pubs open on Saturday, and he has been waiting in the queue since thursday.

Regards

Mark

Celebs

I'm in the opposite spot. Bars were open here in the United States, more specifically Arizona, and now they have been closed again. No worries at all. I'm eager for sure, but there are certainly more important and pressing things going on in the world right now. Thank you again for your help.

Mark Norville

The same is happening in the UK, the majority of the pubs are open on Saturday, but a couple of UK cities are going into local lockdown such as Leicester as they have had a spike in cases.

We even have zones, in the news yesterday I think it was, two neighbours living about well literally a few inches between their gates, one family fell into the lockdown zone, and the other neighbours were inches out of the zone, so they are not on lockdown.

It has ruined my plans as well, I was going to win the lottery and emigrate, but God knows when these Countries are going to open again, especially for people wanting to emigrate. I did think about booking a holiday to Spain for my 50th, thankfully I did not have the money, otherwise I would have lost the lot.

Barry is online now, so hopefully he can get this sorted for you.

Regards

Mark

Mark Norville

I am sure that Barry has told you already, but just in case he has not, the downloads are working again.

Just make to do the following

1) Do not install into c:\program
2) Run the installation as Admin
3) Run the programs, such as config, etouch etc as admin

Have fun

Regards

Mark