Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Selling

Started by Norman Marshall, July 03, 2020, 04:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Hi all,  The time has come for me to part with my pub games machine, it used to have a coin accepter on it but i donated that to Barry some time ago, it has quite a few games on it like card games, puzzle games, quiz games, golf games and even a kids mode, it has a lot of pub games on it i think the year is 2005. the issue is its hit and miss on whether its gonna start or not, sometimes i gotta restart it a few times to see if it will spring to life, sometime it will spring to life and sometimes it wont and to be honest with you, i cant be arsed working out wots up.  I thort it mite have been that classic issue of static preventing it from starting so i removed the hhd, CPU and the ram then turned it on for 5 mins, then shutdown and replaced them all but still nothing, you can hear all the doins start inside, it may well be a HDD issue but my ghosting software is XP compatible so i haven't tried copying the HDD, it mite be an easy fix for someone who fiddles with this type of technology or it could be a jukebox project, at present all its doin is taking up unnecessary space in me mancave.  it has a 17inch monitor and the cabinet locks, I'm wanting £100 for it and whoever wants it will need to come to Teesside to collect it. Thort id post on here before eBay. 

I've tried uploading some pics but there file size is to large, if any one is interested I could email them to you
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen