Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Winamp / visualisations vs wmp

Started by DUBious, August 25, 2020, 03:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUBious

Hi all, for paid for my lifetime today (Therefore, committed to using etouch over all others) I've made decent progress setting it up, but I have a question about the visualations. If I select the album cover, I can see visualations from wmp (And I do have some plug ins which work ok) but, I'm a long time fan of Winamp and Milkdrop, I've got both installed, and in settings I checked the box for "use Winamp visualations for audio" but it still uses windows media player ? Any ideas on this please ?

Also, is there a way to increase the size / position of the actual visualation pane ? (Longer term, I'll be getting a second monitor for the visualation) but for now, I'm just wanting to get it set up with Winamp / Milkdrop

Thanks in advance for any suggestions / advice.
Darren

DUBious

Please ignore, after extensive reading, I'm switching to wmp with whitecap and G-Force. More coin, but looks decent visuals

Mark Norville

I would suggest not paying money for g-force the reason being is now you have to pay yearly for the software.

You used to have a lifetime license, I am not sure where but I have an old version of g force and serial, but I honestly do not know where I have the file.

I would suggest doing a search on a torrent site, and see if you can find a credible download,

As it is 05:36 I am not going to boot up my cinema PC but when I do, then I will see if I have the file on that computer. My jukebox PC is in bits at the moment, as I was robbing Peter to pay Paul taking my hard drives from one computer to the other, so I might have lost a few files.

Regards

Mark

Did I mention that it is 05:36 what other forum would you have support this early in the morning? ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.