Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

juke box help

Started by rocker.ray, December 04, 2020, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocker.ray

hi guys and girls only just joined and my first post is for help sorry
has any one on here have any knowledge with a sound storm juke box?
it powered up once but had no signal displayed on the screen and the fans run .... now it wont do anything just one board inside flashing
any help would be most appreciated

rocker.ray

neary 3000 members.... 12 views and not 1 comment...... and i was thinking this was the place to get help lol

Mark Norville

We are here for the software side of things, and not the hardware.

You do have some people that do have hardware similar to this, but the majority of us will be on PC's.

Hopefully someone might be able to help you, if not then you would need to find a dedicated hardware jukebox forum.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

rocker.ray

well i got it going with a new power supply  ;D
any one know how to update the music?

Mark Norville

Are you asking about how to update the music on your jukebox? If you are not using Etouch as the software then pretty much these machines are usually subscription based.

You would have to find out what software you are using and then find out what system it is.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.