News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E Config 10 ADVANCED hanging (not Responding)

Started by Pinball, May 27, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

When  I Press Generate library

It shows Generating Audio

Finished searching...   8362 files found

Building Database

Then I see the Album covers flashing by  and it says Generating Records

Then it goes to Generating Database

One or two progress blocks show and it says Building Genre and ARTIST

Then up on the top of the Window is says Config Advanced (Not Responding)

Mark Norville

You need to check the boxes where it says generate years clear at the top left, you need all of that area checked so about six boxes.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Pinball

Thank you!!!  I never would have figured that out.

fatfoot123

Hi there, Using the latest version of Etouch 10.2.1 and while it compiles my mp3 and Album music videos it stops responding at the same point as details in the attachment. Running administrator privileges and have not changed anything since I began using the program sometime ago - any help most welcome.

Mark Norville

I would suggest remove that track from your update. I had a similar problem and it was because of one certain track. I removed that track and it updated the whole thing.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

fatfoot123

Hi Mark, Thanks for the reply. Deleted the whole C Directory then It would got past the last directory Z to create the DB. I moved both directories to my desktop and the config worked successfully. Put them back in the music Videos directory sticks and does not respond as before. Have two systems and it does this on both of them - lost now