News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Is there a skin or skin feature for Holliday tracks?

Started by badwhip, January 05, 2021, 03:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badwhip

Just purchased them software and haven't had to much time to look over everything so I figured I ask if there is a skin or skin feature that marks chrismas songs or alumna with a Christmas wreath or something during the holidays? My old 45 jukebox had the special Christmas labels with wreath or something on both sides of the song to make them stand out. Thanks

Mark Norville

Bad whip you need to look in the skins section. I will find where you need to go and edit this

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=6126.0
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

There isn't a way to highlight albums based on genre in the album cover browse section but if you have your genres set up properly there will be a christmas section in the genres.

I could add the option to have a genre image on the album cover screen for each cover i guess. There is a cover view that shows genre or at least there was, it was so long ago I am not 100% if i kept that view or canned it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...