Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skins are my weakness

Started by caesar, April 27, 2021, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caesar

Hello,
   I was playing around with default skins in V10 trying to stretch it to fit a 16:9 (widescreen).
I must have corrupted the default skin because when etouch starts it opens with an unusable album page.
there doesn't seem to be a way to enter the admin/tools area to select a different skin either.
I'll most likely have to reload V10 but are there any temp file locations that also need to be cleared.
thanks!

Barcrest

The settings are all stored in the registry. If you want to reset them you can launch e-touch with the /i command switch to load up with defaults.

There is a widscreen of the default skin that i patched, it should be included with the beta builds.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

caesar

Hello,
   I must not be performing the /i command correctly. Are there any instructions to perform a complete V10 uninstall (including deleting registry files)?
I'd like to start over with a clean reload.
Thanks!

Barcrest

Quote from: caesar on May 28, 2021, 02:42:30 AM
Hello,
   I must not be performing the /i command correctly. Are there any instructions to perform a complete V10 uninstall (including deleting registry files)?
I'd like to start over with a clean reload.
Thanks!

The /I is the best way. Otherwise you can search the registry for E-touch and delete anything in there.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...