Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Dead Version 8

Started by Rascal, February 24, 2022, 01:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal

I have been using Version 8 for a number of years, however my jukebox died and I dont have the original files.

Is this website still in use. I know its here but very little activity in a long time?

Its the best touch jukebox software I have found and would like it back.
Ray (Brisbane OZ)

Mark Norville

Good day, bloody kiwi barstool

Yeah we are still around, I pop in from time to time but I tend to use my voice nowadays rather than booting up my jukebox, I also lost interest in tagging MP3's as well, it became a full time job and not a hobby.

I am not sure if V8 is downloadable as obviously that is an old version and we are up to 10 now. Life has changed for the developer of the software as well, he ended up becoming a father, no no not that kind of father, but he produced a child, with a woman I think?

You are correct though, it really is the best software out there for touch screen jukeboxes, and I have tested them all, but this has the brains but not the looks of some software out there. I have been here for God knows how long now, I hated the software to start with, but fell in love with it.

Oh and P.S if they cancel Neighbours, I am never speaking to a kiwi ever again ;)

I just checked the link for version 8 is still downloadable.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Rascal

Hi Mark,
Many thanks for your reply. Once you said the link was still active I went looking a bit deeper.
I had been trying to find the links in the Public and Demo release section, not realising there is another section further down the home page.

My whole library works happily on version 8 so I'm happy to stay there.

By the way, Kiwis live across the ditch, in New Zealand, although there are probably more of them in OZ than NZ   8).

Once again, Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Ray

Mark Norville

I know, but it is fun calling you lot kiwi's as you hate it ;)

Hell, got to have some fun winding you lot up for the amount of times you have beaten us at cricket.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.