Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Missing Confirmation Buttons

Started by Supertech75, March 10, 2022, 03:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertech75

Started switching over to Windows 10, and after licensing the E-Touch, my track selection confirmation buttons do not appear.
I have selected Credit Module and ETouch to run as administrator. Even when setting back to Free Play, still no buttons.
I am using Ver 10.2.
Any Suggestions?

Mario

Mark Norville

Hi Mario,

What skin are you using? I take it you have done an upgrade so from 7 to 10, rather than doing a fresh install?

If you have time, I would suggest if you can do a fresh install, format the PC and reinstall the jukebox, it just gives you a fresh and clean install, rather than a hap hazzard upgrade.

I never do upgrades over writing old operating systems, and I never do virus checks when I know that I have a virus, they are just fresh installs of everything as it works out a lot faster and better. Also when it comes to viruses, they can dump other viruses inside of your system, that are not detectable via a scan.

Check to make sure the graphics are still there, and not deleted by accident, switch to a different skin and see if that shows the buttons, and then switch back to the original.

I have never had this issue, so I am just going through things that I would do.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Supertech75

Thanks for your reply Mark,

What you mentioned I have done, It is when I add the "License" file, they no longer appear.

Mario

Mark Norville

Hi Mario,

Are you using the latest version of Etouch? I have not used that as yet but if you are on the latest version, I would try going back a version and seeing if the same thing happens.

Who knows it could be a bug, but without being able to test it I cannot recreate it.

I don't have any MP3's on this computer, and all my other PC stuff is in bits or packed up.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Cary_B

Let us know which skin you are using so we can look at it. Maybe it's just a skin problem.

Barcrest

If using V10 then use the latest beta as there are a lot of bug fixes in that version.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Supertech75

It seemed to when I am using 2TB M.2 SATA I get this problem. Went back to a 2TB SDD Drive and it works.

Thanks for the feedbacks.

Mario

Mark Norville

Damm that was my next suggestion ;)

Glad you are sorted, bit weird about hardware though, you would not have thought that this would have made a difference.

Maybe needs a bios update, driver update if you still can. The only thing that I can imagine my I5 has one of those, I never noticed it before, until about a year or so ago. I just upgraded to an I7 as needed more room on my emulation PC, but that does not have one.

If you tried a lower drive example a 1 TB then it might work normally, as I am not sure if those kind of things have a limit on the HD space they can carry, it might also be wrong make for the board. You have to have certain makes and models for the PS5.

It might be the same for your mobo.

Regards

Mark