Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Menu Button Removal

Started by catswar, September 26, 2022, 03:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catswar

I removed some items on the menu however the speaker button is still there. How do you remove those?

I know I saw this before, or at least I think I saw this question before, but now that I try to find it again I can't find it.

So I am sorry for asking the question again, I just can't find it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cary_B

Try MENU, OPTIONS, BUTTONS, PLAYER CONTROLS. I think this is what you are looking for.

catswar

I took certain things off the menu. Like my e-touch and License agreement for example. The icons are gone, but now there is just a speaker where it was located before. How do you remove those speakers that represent the items I removed?

Cary_B

Oh, you're talking about using the skin tool to make a skin. I'm not very good with that. If I understand it, you need to drag anything you don't want or need off the screen. So if you screen resolution is 800x600, you would drag the icons you don't need to the right, say 850 or so. I think. Barry or some of the skinners could probably explain it better.

catswar

Well I am not making my own skin, just trying to edit some of the stuff I don't need. So in the settings I took off certain things that I don't want showing on the menu. Maybe that is what I need to do. I don't know. I was just hoping there was an easier way to do it. Like I said I went into the settings and unchecked menu items I didn't think I needed to be there, but the speaker icon is still there where the menu item was located.

Barcrest

Quote from: catswar on September 27, 2022, 01:07:33 AMWell I am not making my own skin, just trying to edit some of the stuff I don't need. So in the settings I took off certain things that I don't want showing on the menu. Maybe that is what I need to do. I don't know. I was just hoping there was an easier way to do it. Like I said I went into the settings and unchecked menu items I didn't think I needed to be there, but the speaker icon is still there where the menu item was located.

That will be baked into the background image. If you open the background image from the skins images folder into something like paint you can remove the speaker and resave it with the same name. Reload the skin and it will be gone.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

catswar