Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fanart - Background on Tracks

Started by Datasavage, November 04, 2021, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datasavage

Is there a way to shrink this image? I have been trying to find it in the Skin Tool as I am modifying a skin.

Barcrest

It is hard coded to the size of the page, you then set the transparency of it in the main app.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

Oh from what I get from that there is no way to change, edit or modify the fan art, it will go to the max size of the page if present. Got it, I did not want that so I was looking for a different way.

I wanted to know if it was possible to shrink it to a smaller label/image.

Barcrest

Quote from: Datasavage on November 07, 2021, 01:01:07 AM
Oh from what I get from that there is no way to change, edit or modify the fan art, it will go to the max size of the page if present. Got it, I did not want that so I was looking for a different way.

I wanted to know if it was possible to shrink it to a smaller label/image.

There isn't a way to shrink it no. But as it is supposed to be transparent in the background there has never been a request for it to be made smaller.

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

Its Ok I was just going to use it as an image to move on the skin. I didn't want it taking up the entire space. I can work around it :)

Barcrest

Quote from: Datasavage on November 08, 2021, 02:54:02 AM
Its Ok I was just going to use it as an image to move on the skin. I didn't want it taking up the entire space. I can work around it :)

You could repurpose the logo or banner graphic to do what you wanted maybe?

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

Yep that is what I am planning on doing, I was just seeing if there is a way to not download fanart once I place it in there before I start modifying images.