Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Editing Berrywell Retro V2 skin

Started by its-smee, October 12, 2022, 02:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

I am using the Retro skin by Berrwell, but the karaoke and radio buttons are missing.  I had a go at the skin editor and opened the skin for editing hoping the missing buttons were hidden behind the other buttons.  But I cannot find the screen that shows the audio & video buttons.  doe anyone know which screen/page they will be on so I can attempt to add two more buttons.   :beer

Mark Norville

Tel or Berrywell,

Unless he has hidden stuff by design, always done his skins to standard. When I was skinning I hid a lot of features that I did not want, I moved them to the side so that they did not show up on screen.

I do not have etouch set up any more, so I cannot do this for you.

However,

Make the skin massive increase the size, save and then return to the screen and have a look past the actual dimensions of the skin

So as an example skin is 800 x 600 make it 1920 x 1080 and then have a look at the sides to see for any hidden items.

If Tel meant for it to be hidden, this is what he did. However, if it is meant to be hidden, then you would have to redo the whole skin yourself.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

its-smee

I extended the skin size to 1920 wide but the only items that came into view was a web cam button and a free spin button off to the right. would he have made it even bigger?  so still haven't found the Karaoke and Radio buttons.  I also can't see the original Audio and Video buttons. they must be hidden under another screen.

berrywell

I know this was a while ago but...

If it's the original 'Retro Skin' then I didn't make Karaoke & Radio buttons for it.

If you are using the Retro Skin V2 then they are located under the 'Filter On' window in the Album View page.

Quote from: its-smee on October 26, 2022, 03:57:54 PMI extended the skin size to 1920 wide but the only items that came into view was a web cam button and a free spin button off to the right. would he have made it even bigger?  so still haven't found the Karaoke and Radio buttons.  I also can't see the original Audio and Video buttons. they must be hidden under another screen.

After extending the skin size to find those buttons you would also need to increase the size of the size of the 'Album View' page too, the original buttons in the original Retro Skin are located just off to the right of the viewable page.

Hope that helps, assuming you're still around.