Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

video/audio delete

Started by mountaindew, May 01, 2014, 10:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountaindew

I got rid of the error 6 and had to start over again.now when I click videos they dont come up.It says there are 8000 audio/video files on there.When I click audio they are mixed up with the audio.How do I delete them and reinstall them

Shaggydo

Well, im not aware of your previews problem, but if you want to install from scratch , the way i doit its to uninstall, then delte the etouch folder, after that i do a search on the registry for etouch and e-touch and delete everything it finds, then i do a new install with no errors.

mountaindew

thank you,I will try that

Barcrest

You can just re-run the config and point it to your audio and build that. Then restart config and build your video library it should all be fine then.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

mountaindew

Barcrest,I did what you with the config. audio then the video but they are still mixed up.There are alot of audio in the video and video in the audio.What should I try next

2nd question  what do I have to set to make the screen stay on longer

Barcrest

How is your media organised? If you are scanning video folders when you build the audio then they will be included in the audio library.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

I think thats what I did by mistake.What do I have to do to get them off and start over.My 2nd question what do I have to set for the screen to stay on longer

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on May 06, 2014, 05:49:09 PM
I think thats what I did by mistake.What do I have to do to get them off and start over.My 2nd question what do I have to set for the screen to stay on longer

Screen to stay on loner sounds like a windows power management setting assuming you mean it turning off. As for the audio and video if you media is mixed up then it will always pick up the videos when you scan for audio, you need them separate like;

C:\Audio\MP3 Album\track.mp3
C:\Videos\VIDEOS\Vide01.avi

Build the audio on C:\Audio and video on C:\videos if you built it on C:\ it would pick everything up.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

Thanks.With the turning off to soon thats when Im in the videos and I am queuing them it switches quickly to the video playing.It didnt do that before

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on May 07, 2014, 05:24:12 PM
Thanks.With the turning off to soon thats when Im in the videos and I am queuing them it switches quickly to the video playing.It didnt do that before

Switch to now playing in attract mode, set it to a higher value.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew