Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Touch screen games?

Started by robzifer, May 10, 2008, 11:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

I just got an ELO 15" touchscreen and used MAME 125 with the Touchmaster games, just a note currently only Touchmaster 3000-4000 work with the touchscreen due to some bug in MAME (the clicking of the screen does not work, but the cursor does move). And to save people a big headache trying to get it to work, here are the instructions I found to actually get the touchscreen to work. (This should work for all touchscreens)

I am using ELO drivers.

Elo touchscreen properties-> mode -> mouse emulatoin

MameUI32
options -> default game options -> controller mapping -> lightgun device-> change to  lightgun

Start any touchmaster game besides 5000 (more on this later)
tab -> controls in this game -> arrow down to touchscreen and hit enter then press the touchscreen with your finger.  This will set up the "click"

squirrellydw

now only if you could play the games while the jukebox is running.  Would be great if you could select a playlist, launch a game play it, then go back to FB.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Touchmaster 7000 works, i have been running it with the latest mame builds... Check it out, it's more of the same with a few new games.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Barry,

Must be a bug with the ELO drivers and MAME as for 3000-4000 the whole screen is able to use the touchscreen, in 7000 (and 5000) the top is fine but the touchscreen isn't working on the bottom, but works fine in 3000-4000. Let me know what your settings are in MAME and your Touchscreen, maybe I need to do something else. Thanks

eist1

I got it to work with Mame 125 (Command Line Version) I was originally using MameUI32 and was having problems. But just download Mame125 (and put the Touchmaster roms in the rom folder) and used this in the command line

>mame -mouse -lightgun tm7k.zip (Change the .zip name to whatever rom you want to use)

Barcrest

Cool, glad you got it working. I was sans internet.

Jukebox Stats...

DaDuber

Does anyone have a Touchmaster 7000 rom that I can download or know where I can download it from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in Advance

netcat

Im looking for the same guys.

anyone got it ?

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

mjthompson

If anybody has the TouchMaster and/or the MegaTouch mame roms they be willing to send me, please let me know.