Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Slider Bar

Started by Cary_B, May 20, 2008, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cary_B

Ok, finally re-loaded windoze, and turned off all useless services to speed things up.

Problem is, now when I push the up or down arrows on the main screen to go from letter to letter, the round button that shows the letter in the middle doesn't change. I can drag it, and it changes, but pushing the up and down arrows the letter stays the same, and the button stays in place.  The album covers move properly though. (I hope I explained that correctly.)

Any idea what I may have diasabled or has this always worked this way and I just never noticed it? (I am using the latest Beta by the way)

eist1

Cary,

It has always worked that way, the letter button does not change with the arrow buttons, the letter button is only a quick jump to a specific letter.

Barcrest

The slider doesn't even move when you use the up and down arrows. It could be made to move to the right letter as you page through but this only adds more overhead to the page flipping and i wanted to keep it as fast as possible. This is the reason it works as it does now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Thanks, for some reason I thought it was different before I reinstalled windows.

Anyway, so far so good. 2 days running on random and no crashes, plus turning off all the unnecessary windows services speeded up the program about 100%