Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

left align text field

Started by mfacer, June 10, 2008, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfacer

the "now playing" text fields seem to be centre aligned... how can I change them to left align? I tried the drop down in tools, but that seems to just be linked to the album and artist titles.... any ideas??

eist1

I believe it's hard coded, so there isn't an option to change it in the skin tool.

mfacer

ah no!! Is there any chance of that being changed? Some songs mess up my layout because of this!

Barcrest

Quote from: mfacer on June 11, 2008, 08:02:56 AM
ah no!! Is there any chance of that being changed? Some songs mess up my layout because of this!

Just make the labels wider. Centered was the best ideal option, it would be a big change to alter that now as it would break all the existing skins because i would need to store alignment for each label. I think i should have add this from the outset.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mfacer

:(

oh dear! OK, I will have to have a rethink for my "now playing" section, as I really need them left aligned. Centre aligned means that the longer songs go over the top of the album art!

No worries.... thanks anyway!

Barcrest

Ok if you bear with me i will see what i can do. I am planning on adding some stuff to the skintool....

Pictures for the quicksearch results in the search screen
Fix up bug when skinning buttons in options screen

I COULD at least make the alignment changeable for the small now playing section of the skin and i think i can do it without breaking the existing skins...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...