Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

TIPS/Other software section??

Started by squirrellydw, July 14, 2008, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrellydw

Barry could we a have TIPS section on the site.  I think it would be great if we could post links to other software we use so other can find it easy.  I know Eist and Kizer both have posted some great links to other software that has help me a lot and I think it would also help us as well as some of the new guys.  For example it seems like every few weeks some is always asking what program to use to tag files and we always say tag and rename.  Just an idea.  You could even have it set up so the posts.links have to get approved by you or a mod so no one links to something you don't want.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Orc

Sounds good to me.....

Keep all the additional proggies In one place....

kizer

I know we created a links section and maybe thats what that was originally created for, but I could be wrong. It would be really nice if we had a thread and say somebody was to moderate it and keep that one thread up to date changing the first post in that thread with URLS to great free apps and descriptions.

I do it all the time on my website with speficic details such as torque specs and other tid bits of info regarding Jeeps.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Would be good to have a link off the main page or on the manual...

If somebody wants to start off a thred then i don't mind maintaining it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...