Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

4.0.0.7 Bugs

Started by Novalak, July 01, 2008, 03:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novalak

1. The vis is still showing on the Now playing screen when i have the option unticked

2. Karaoke is not showing up in full screen. Even when i pick full screen. The option seems to untick itself randomly?

3. The play options are playing up when karaoke songs are loaded in the queue. ie. if i play a music song and have a karoke song next in the queue, once the music song finishes, the karaoke song wont start (i can start it if i click pause and then play again)

Barcrest

Quote from: Novalak on July 01, 2008, 03:53:20 AM
1. The vis is still showing on the Now playing screen when i have the option unticked

2. Karaoke is not showing up in full screen. Even when i pick full screen. The option seems to untick itself randomly?

3. The play options are playing up when karaoke songs are loaded in the queue. ie. if i play a music song and have a karoke song next in the queue, once the music song finishes, the karaoke song wont start (i can start it if i click pause and then play again)

Hmmm this is why i have beta testers  ;D apparently all these bugs slipped through. I will get onto them tonight for you and will hopefully be able to make another release. That last bug you mentioned sounds like an old intermittent one where some songs wouldn't start after the last one ended.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

lol no worries

just got my touch screen up and was testing it on a new build playing with settings

bzpilot

Quote from: Novalak on July 01, 2008, 03:53:20 AM

1. (same as above) but I also haven't been able to shut off visualizations since the move to Windows Media player, the option setting seems to do nothing for me - uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times

2. (same as above) neither Karaoke nor Video are going to Full screen automatically with the option selected - still need to tap the visualization with single screen.

3. (couldn't duplicate #3)

Barcrest

Bad news on hiding the visualisation, i don't think it can be done  :tommy

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Which visualations are you talking about? The small graphic on the upper right corner of the now playing screen, that shows a visualization? I got that one to turn off. If this is the one not sure what I did different.  Just turned it on, saved the config. Restarted, turned it off, saved the config, and restarted.  I haven't seen it since.

If another visualization, not sure where it is, as that is the only one I ever saw, and it is gone for me.

Barcrest

What version of media player are you running?

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Whatever came with TinyXP.  I didn't change it, as it works fine.

Looks like 11.0.5721.5145

And I'm not changing it, as Freebox seems to be rock solid with this version.

Actually, now that I think about it, I had to go through the above steps with older versions of MediaPlayer and Freebox, but I don't remeber having to go through them with the most recent and TinyXP.

bzpilot

Quote from: Barcrest on July 02, 2008, 03:05:04 PM
What version of media player are you running?

I'm useing I believe the newest: 11.0.6000.6344

on the Full version of XP

Barcrest

Well AFAIK i can't make the vis hidden... I make it hidden but it doesn't seem to take effect unless a reboot of freebox is required which i have not tried. The only way i am aware of making it hidden is unloading but that's no use when it is playing a song.

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

This only happens when i play a karaoke song's

ie play a music file, and then queue up a karaoke song

or play a karaoke song and then queue up another one...

music seems unaffected

jboyoli

Hi

I was testing the Jukebox Last night at home. It looks and work great but I had some problems.. I don't know if anyone had this kind of problems already but the list is as follows:

- When Filtering the database to show songs by artist or by genre I received an error message saying "Control array 12 not defined" or something similar I can take textual message today because last night was so late to remember the exact message (around 3am.  ;D) then program crashed. That happened all times I selected to filter the databse. ???

- If I click on the Videos or karaoke Database Icons and go back to the audio one.. The slide bar does not work. (I slide the bar but the albums are not jumping to the selected letter) but the arrows still work just fine.

- If I try to reproduce a Karaoke File .cdg the program crashes.. I have installed the plugin provided.

- The coin module is not working for me   ???  inside the options menu the coin module is just displaying the price quantity for each category.. but below I just get a blank window and a button that says configure but I cant do anything.. If I open the coin module alone It ask me for a PIN I dont know what to put there and the window show UNREGISTERED is this an optional module that I have to pay for and activate prior to use?  ???

- No matter If I click on the ask for PIN to enter config option it does not ask for password.

This is a great software.. the options are so great.. I'm really impressed V4 is really good just need some fine tunning to make it perfect..  The jukeboxes are so good.. the parties are a lot of fun  :beer 
I have to say.. THANKS BARRY!!

Barcrest

Ok for the pin to enter config, you need to check what screens you want to pin code so put a tick in the options screen and that will then work.

The credit module works even if you are unregistered but freebox will let people play songs without credits. I think the default pin is 12345 or 1234 and you can get into the coin module options.

The other bugs you mention i cannot reproduce but i will look into them.

Jukebox Stats...