Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cover art at the bottom of "Select A Tune"

Started by dbdoctor, August 05, 2008, 01:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbdoctor

I'm not seeing all the small cover art that links to other albums by the same artist.  For instance if I have 3 albums by Metallica, when I'm in the "select a tune" page I only see 1 small album cover on the bottom of the big album cover.  And it changes.  Sometimes I do see them all and sometimes I don't.  All the albums are tagged correctly.  maybe I'm checking the wrong tag?  What tag is used to do that search?

Raddy

Is Hide Quickjump Covers selected in your settings? This may solve the problem.

dbdoctor

Nope... and it's not that I don't see any of them.  It's that only see SOME of them.  Let's see if I can explain...

3 CD's all by the same artist.

When I view album 1, I see album 2 quickjump, but not album 3.
When I view album 2, I see album 1 quickjump but not album 3.
When I view album 3, I see album 1 and 2 quickjump.

Weird, huh?

Raddy

It may be a tag thing, but I'll let the experts handle this.

Novalak

id be sayng its a tag thing, maybe slighty different

Barcrest

Looks like 1 and 2 have the same artist tag but 3 doesn't... Check all the tracks on album 3 and ensure that the artist tag is the same on all tracks and it matches album 2 and 1. You can do this by opening album1 or 2 up in tag and rename and copying the artist name, then going to album 3 and using the bulk tagger. Tick all tracks and past the name in the artist field and tag them all with that. Your problem should now be fixed.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dbdoctor

But as per the last statement in my example, when i view album 3, I can see them all

Barcrest

Hmmm... I assume that the 3rd album has an artist tag that doesn't match the rest, probably one toward the end of the album. You need to check that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

nuggets3

just FYI ~ i've noticed for a while now that the quickjump albums do not show up if there is a "&" in the bands name..... i.e. ~ Iron & Wine.