Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Intellkgent scrolling?

Started by bluemeanietsi, November 15, 2008, 11:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanietsi

Is it possible to link the scrollbar t scroll to that letter when the first album that begins with that ltter is on screen? 

eist1

I think this has been asked in the past, it sounds like what you are looking for is for the scroll bar to move as you are paging through the albums (keeping up with the artist names). I don't think that would be too easy, but Barry can answer that one.

Barcrest

It is easy but adds extra overhead to the album paging which i wanted to keep as fast as possible. I can add it if you guys like and you can see what it's like speed wise.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

That sounds great, maybe add it as an option so those of with fast machines can turn it on, and those with slower machines can turn it off?

bluemeanietsi

Yeah can you make it an option?  most of the machines i'm using here are pretty robust.

Barcrest

It will be in a beta I am hoping to release tonight.....

I have just spend an hour playing with direct X. I can load an album cover and rotate it but it doesn't like loading from jpg only BMP so back to the drawing board with that idea i suppose.

Jukebox Stats...

bluemeanietsi

BMP would be fine except for redistributing skins.  They'd be huge

kizer

I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Orc

netcat

I mean....... Really gigornimous ........... 
H U G E

Barcrest

It was the album covers that have to be bmp... Anyway i have not had chance to work on anything i have spend the day at home ill.... Sorry guys.

Jukebox Stats...