Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Newbie wants to purchase

Started by rmuir, December 11, 2013, 08:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmuir

I've been testing a lot of different jukebox software for about a week, and this one meets my needs and seems to have a great support community. I downloaded version 7 from the main page and installed it on a standalone Windows XP computer. Worked fairly well, but I've had to open and close the software a number of times during testing. After a few hours, I now get a very plain looking jukebox player with all of the expected buttons, and even my history is intact. The question is, when I buy the software am I getting the colourful fancy version I saw this morning, or the plain jane version I see now? Additionally, when I exited either version, it told me to visit the site and pay $25 to register the software. The Paypal "donate" screen indicates $35. Which is it?

Shaggydo

Something might went wrong, you should be able to use etouch trial all the time, it only has the half hour restriction if i recall, perhaps you deleted the skins files? I encourage you to donate and use the latest version, it works wonderfull, plus i encourage you to even donate more to become a lifetime member and get special skins that would make etouch look alot better.

rmuir

Thanks. I may have a clue here. The CMOS battery is dead on this machine. When I installed the software, the system date was January 2, 2000. I changed the date today. Maybe that's what caused the problem. Still need to know what will happen when I purchase. This is version 7, so do I get a link to version 8 after paying? Will it ignore whatever I have installed?

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but still get that second screen.

Barcrest

You can get V8 demo, where did you get the V7 version you are running now? If you purchase you will get the full V8.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

rmuir

Thanks for the reply. I found the download link on your main page under Updates. It took me here - http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3238.0

I imagine I can find the version 8 link here in the forums somewhere. I'll have a look.

Rob

Shaggydo

leo

I have the same problem and this setting works for me on e-touch config exe.

Barcrest

Looking at that image I can see most of your music isn't tagged or at least the albums showing at the top of the list. You should really load up Tag & Rename and get those albums tagged.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...