Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

slide bar mods

Started by its-smee, April 12, 2009, 08:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

In the latest version you have added a balloon to the slidebar. I can see why, as your "finger" hides selection. I have not yet added a touch screen and still use a mouse for input. Is there any way to di-able the balloon for us non touch screen users.
also to be honest i think it looks naff but thats my opinion, maybe better to have a window showing the selection changing, rather than a grey balloon.
I am not complaining,//keep up the good work  :beer

Barcrest

On a touchscreen you need the balloon especially on the smaler screens. I might use the same image as the button you drag for the balloon so it al ties in and add an option to disable it... Actualy i might tie it to the hide mouse option. If the mouse is hidden the balloon is uesed and if the mouse is shown no balloon... Anyone else got any ideas? Of course i could make it an option that is set by the skintool which would make it easier on the options screen that already has too many options.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

that sounds a good idea to have it auto-display on mouse selection. or a box above slide bar with selection displayed.  :)

Barcrest

It involved a fair bit of code to get it to work as it is. Moving it to be above or somewhere else involves even move coding... I wil just have the ability to turn it off and that will cover it i think.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...