Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime error 13 - JPG

Started by acejas, August 22, 2008, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acejas

I know its caused by some of my JPG's as it stops on the next offending jpeg.

Is there a program to check jpg...ben googling for a couple of hours. Im only at 20% of 500gig so i dont want to continue building the database

cheers

Cary_B

I use these two:

MP3Val.exe and MP3Utilitity.exe

You will have to search this forum or google for them, as I don't rember where I got them.  After running both on my collection, and fixing all the errors they found, I haven't had a problem since.

Hope this helps.

acejas

Thanks for that but im after a jpeg utility not mp3
Thanks for those tools though

cheers

Cary_B

Sorry, my bad.  Missed that.

jacktucky

I think the problem I had is that the images aren't JPG but GIF's or PNG or something.  Many programs don't care what the extension is they will open it anyway.   

I think freebox doesn't like it.

Barcrest

Jack hit it on the head. You have some files with the JPG extension that are not actually JPG's, however this shout be reported to the image_error.log and you can see where this has happened.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

acejas

I have fixed all images that were corrupt (11 in all). There were all corrupt Jpegs not gifs or pngs. Found a couple of programs which reported correctly what was wrong with them. Unfortunately the log was always empty which didnt help the cause.

Barcrest

That log has been an issue for me i need to see why it's not worked.... BASYTARDS
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...