Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New songs

Started by matsuo, March 28, 2007, 05:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matsuo

well I´m almost getting it to work  ::)  but I enabled the new songs button and when I click it I get a error 76.  >:( . Well no need to said I just downloaded freebox, my first jukebox soft that´s the reason for so many questions... by the way how do I clear the history? I´m also getting error 76 on the genre button...

kizer

Do you mean the option that allows you to show new songs added to the Jukebox? Barcrest is still tweaking that option.

As for deleting history do you mean the top 20 or do you mean the history that shows albums by year?

Top 20 you can simply delete the file in your C:\Program Files\Freebox V2\top20.dat

The History one that shows albums by year are basically the jukeboxs way of coparing albums over the last 50 years or something like that and I really wouldn't mess with it.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

I think he means the HISTORY button history that displays all the tunes you have ever played. To fix that just delete history.dat  ;)
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

matsuo

yes I was talking about history (songs the jukebox played) thanks, and I´ll forget about the new songs button , But what about the genre button ??? it displays the correct genre but when I click one it displays error 76. I also tried messing around the skin tool but got very little progress, is there a tutorial???

Barcrest

There was a tutorial but we lost that when the first website went belly up... As for the genres are you using the genre bar or the genre screen... It sounds like the error you are having is because a drive letter has changed. Delete your databases from the genres folder and create them again and it should work then.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...