Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Config almost complete...

Started by Barcrest, April 01, 2007, 01:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just_buck

What I've noticed w/ the new config....

Most of my video files are put into "compliations"

{Drive}\my videos\various artists\yada.file.....

The old config would place these under "various artists".
Now the new config is picking out the first track artist name and placing it under that name...
No longer seeing as a compliation anymore...

May the Force Be with You

jonfinpausa

Hey Berry,

The config file still does not alow you to edit or make a small change to an album.And if I add a new album to my music folder the update will sometimes add it and sometimes not.Are you still working on the config3 file?

Fish

Barcrest

Quote from: just_buck on April 03, 2007, 04:01:59 AM
What I've noticed w/ the new config....

Most of my video files are put into "compliations"

{Drive}\my videos\various artists\yada.file.....

The old config would place these under "various artists".
Now the new config is picking out the first track artist name and placing it under that name...
No longer seeing as a compliation anymore...

Hmm it should only do that if there is only one track in that folder... How many tracks are in the folders you are not getting various artists with?

What i have done so far... I canged the databases so with the next version you will have to generate them again. This is because the date wasn't stored correctly so i couldn't do a datediff to work out if the NEW image needed to be shown on the albums or not.

If you checked the box to swap "The" to the back of the artist name it didn't work, i have now fixed this.

I have also made a slight speed increase over the last version...

Once i get the update part working i will make a release and you can all play with it and tell me about all the bugs. I will have to make a full release due to the database changes to accomodate the year. Before the final release i might also ad the genres to the database as well...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...