Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SK-Clone 1024x768 HELP !

Started by jonfinpausa, April 04, 2007, 02:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfinpausa

??? LOL IM just trying to get the skin to display 8 covers instead of 6 or 12

I fussed with the skin editor until I couldnt stay awake anymore.LOL

Can anyone or does anyone have time to give me a hand with this?

Thanks
Fish

eist1

Fish,

I just emailed you the .cov file for 8 album covers that I configured for the 50's Diner skin (also sent the Updated 50's Diner Skin that I've been working on for you to see the 8 covers page working) For the SK-Clone the .cov file may need to be tweaked to get the Artist and Album names to line up right (move them down to the top of the album cover art).

jonfinpausa

WOW thanks a million Ill give it a shot right away.Im having a problem understanding the skin tool.Is there a FAQ or a manual online?
I guess Ill have to play with it more or pay someone to build what I need.

Not hard to figure out Im going to want a Harley Davidson Theme skin for my new HArley Davidson Cabinet.

Thanks again for the cov I appreciate your willingness to share.

Fish

jonfinpausa

Hey T,
Awsome job on the 50's dinner skin, I love it !

Here is what I am seeing with the SK-Clone skin.The 8 cover view makes the covers much smaller.I was hoping to keep the covers the same size as the 6 cover view and just use the space left over on the right to add the additional 2 covers for a total of 8 covers on the screen. ??? I have attached some screen shots.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

eist1

Fish,

Just emailed you the updated SK Clone skin with the 8 cover view, had a little time here at work to tweak it, should be what you are looking for. Let us know what your Harley themed skin looks like when you're done.

jonfinpausa

Hey Thanks T !! your the man.

I wanted to modify the SK-Clone to be the Harley Skin, and as soon as its done I will be sure to post both the skin and pictures.

I cant thank you enough for tweeking the SK-Clone skin.I really need to play with the skin tool.
Any quick hints or suggestions?

Thanks
Fish

eist1

Fish,

May have just saved you some time. I just sent you a Harley Skin that I threw together. I got the background and images from the VirtualMusicJukebox website downloads, as the SK-Clone is a clone of that jukebox, so any skins in the downloads will work for images in Freebox. Let me know what you think.

eist1

Here is a screenshot of the SK-Clone Harley 100th Anniversary Skin if anyone is interested:

jonfinpausa

That Kicks BUTT  ;)

You are the man T !!!!!!!

jonfinpausa

DOOD !!!
LOL that looks like my jukebox desktop, albums and all, exactly the same, are you hacking my box  ;D

Thats an awsome skin man !!!! Hats off to you bro, I cant wait to finish the cabinet, it will be done in a few hours and Ill be post the pics

eist1

Just sent you an updated skin with the larger buttons,try it out...

jonfinpausa

here is the cab with new skin by the BIG T the man !!
Well kinda, I dont have the brand new skin
There is another picture at
http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forums/index.php?topic=107.0

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

eist1

Fish,

Just sent you an updated version of the skin. I Updated the Track Listings and Now Playing screens and cleaned up the the buttons. Let me know how it works.

jonfinpausa

ITS AWSOME !!!!!

Version 3 is the best yet !! Even tho I dont care for the red box at the bottom and the red text, the skin is still the best ever I have seen.How about a Bar N Shield that spins inplace of that red box :o
;D just kidding bro
This is the skin to have folks if your into Harleys. T is the man and he just keeps making the skin better and better.I have no idea what he is using to create the skins....but its working, and I have no idea how he is going to top this one.

Keep up the good bro, and let me know if you need anything.

eist1

Fish,

Check your email, sent yet another update, up to 7 now....