Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

1 song no audio ???

Started by fish_boy12000, November 10, 2008, 01:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fish_boy12000

Just put AC/DC Black Ice on juke, the 1st track Rock and roll train will come up in now playing window and time of track is displayed also the play time counts as it should but there is no audio. I have tested the track in WMP and Media Monkey and it plays just fine. I've got this same problem on 2 pc's and have tried uninstall and re-install to no avail. I have even gone as far as reformatting 1 pc, not just for this problem itself, but thought I would throw that out there... Using Windows XP Pro SP3 and FB version 2.20. I have only noticed this on this album and this song so far, I will try and go through some others but since I have over 1000 full albums it might take a while for the others to pop up. To the best of my knowledge the song is not protected and whole album was ripped with FreeRip version 3 and tags edited with Tagscanner. All other tracks on this album work fine, any thought would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Barcrest

There is actually no support for the free version (2.20) of freebox. Try using the freebox V4 demo and see if you have the same issue, i doubt you will. If you wish to keep using the free version all i can suggest is you try and update your codecs using the K-Lite codec pack to see if that fixes the issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fish_boy12000

Barcrest

No worries, let us know how you get on.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...