Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Add Additional Column in Genre Screen for 1024x768 Skin

Started by eist1, April 09, 2007, 06:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

Barcreat,

How would I go about adding an additional column to the Genre screen? I have created a 1024x768 skin, and on the Genre screen there is now room for an additional column on the right (Toatal of 42 per page). Also, on the same note, how would I also create a 18 album cover file? I have been messing with both the Genre.ini and trying to use the 12 cover .cov file and add 6 more albums, the closest I've come is gotton the Artist and Track Title to show up. Please let me know. Thanks

Barcrest

In the skintool set the number of covers displayed to what you want and save the cover file... Job done.

As for the genre screen that would need some aditional code changes to increase that number displayed.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Thanks Barcrest, would be a big deal to add an option for the Genre Screen, to select the number of columns/selections, similar to the Tracks and Album Cover choices? Thanks

eist1

Barcrest,

Just as a test I tried going into the skin tool, choosing 13 the N.o. covers dropdownbox (the dropdown only goes upto 13), and then changed the name to covers_13.cov, then hit save cover file. I looked in the covers_13.cov file and it only had:

Album Covers
Album Frames
Album Title
Artist Title

So I copied the covers_12.cov config into the covers_13.cov, changed the top entry to:

And then added one additional entry to the bottom of all of the columns.

It looks like the Album view has a maximum of 13 covers that can be configured, as I have added just one more entry to the covers_12.cov and I can get the 13th Album Title and Artist Title to show up in the skin tool Album View, but the Album Cover and Album Frame still do not show up, even though 13 covers are selected. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, or if the album view currenly can only display a maximum of 13 albums. Thanks

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...