Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Project nearly finished!!

Started by craiglincs, December 18, 2008, 03:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craiglincs

Hi guys,

Thought i'd post the juke on here for all to see, retro fitted a barcrest slot machine, removed all glass and lights and put in some new custom made glass with album art decals on, the touch screen mounted in the back, still finishing touches to be done.

outputs to SB 5.1 speakers along with a top of the range yamaha amp for full surround, the projector should be up shortly so the videos will be available in "wide screen" ;)

I have since changed the skin to the kickass BnR one!

Front View

Inside

Barcrest

I did a conversion for a friend and we converted an old JPM Gamebox cab. That was even easier than what you did because they have a CRT touchscreen VGA monitor in there already. It was just a case of upgrade the PC in the track at the bottom and stick in a large usb hard drive and wireless video sender for the the second screen feed.

I am actually thinking of doing another gamebox conversion if i can grab one at the rightprice with a working screen.

Yours was clearly more work than a game box though well done.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

That's not a bad price at all however it's a little far from birmingham to pick up though. I do have 5 DVD's of touchscreen games that we installed on my old neighbours juke with a frontend so he could still play thoose millionaire, deal or no deal etc games as well.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Some of those old megatouch machines are 640 x 480 though :(

Jukebox Stats...

Bondy

Quote from: Barcrest on December 18, 2008, 05:50:33 PM
That's not a bad price at all however it's a little far from birmingham to pick up though. I do have 5 DVD's of touchscreen games that we installed on my old neighbours juke with a frontend so he could still play thoose millionaire, deal or no deal etc games as well.

Barry can you upload these games to a normal pc i mean like the who wants to be a millonare and the deal or no deal games ??

Do you have any copys of these disks
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!