Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Making Now Playing Album Cover Screen Saver

Started by eist1, April 14, 2007, 06:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

Barry,

Is there anyway to make the Now Playing Album Image the Screensaver? I know on my juke, the Now Playing Screen will be up for awhile, but the screen saver kicks in. Would be pretty cool to have a screen saver that the Now Play album image would move around the screen. Not sure if it's possible but would be nice. Thanks

Barcrest

Well you can set up the attract mode to alternate images during that period which is why i added it. I will not be adding an album art screen saver i'm afraid.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Woody

Hey Eist

The attract mode Barry reffered to works great, it cycles between Playing Now Screen and any jpgs in the attract folder. You have to make the Playing Now Screen Full screen (Skintooll) if you want the attract art to be full screen. I have it setup this way and it looks great!

Woody 

eist1

Thanks, that answers my question... That will work just fine.

jonfinpausa

Hey T,

Is the Harley skin set up to do this? can I just jpg files in the folder and let it go?
What size should the jpg files be? Like 800x600 or something?

eist1

Fish,

Check your email and upload folders. I updated the skin, so just put .jpg or .bmp images that are 1024x768 in the Attract folder, and enable and configure the Attract Mode and you should be good to go.

jonfinpausa

Awsome , thanks bro

Ill give it a shot and I was hoping to maybe use that feature in the rental skin for sure.

Fish

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...